Hi all I have prepared a packaged version of QuickJS for Debian that is a dependency of Edbrowse. However, during that process the question got raised whether such a security-sensitive package would be appropriate to package in Debian. The main point is that this puts additional burden on the Debian security team and it seems that QuickJS is not the most actively maintained project. Hard specific are the bindings of Edbrowse to QuickJS and is it feasible to switch to something else? To me, Duktape comes to mind. It looks slightly more maintained and is already in Debian. Thanks Sebastian