* [Edbrowse-dev] the amazon saga
@ 2018-01-08 16:11 Chuck Hallenbeck
From: Chuck Hallenbeck @ 2018-01-08 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse Development

Karl,

Well I have a log for you to look at, and I will too, but first:

I followed your steps, and quickly got the initial raw html size, at
which point the size of /tmp/log was about 2k with only 54 lines, and it
stayed that way. The rendered size was never displayed. But when, out of
curiosity, I pressed "=" and enter, it gave a size of about 5k if I
recall. It will no doubt be in the log.

Next I pressed enter and got "end of buffer" so I typed 1 enter and got
an html header line.

Undaunted, I typed b enter, and at first it seemed like nothing
happened.
However the log file now showed some 80K lines and a multi MB size, so I
then examined the contents of my edbrowse session, and I found a good
looking Amazon opening screen.

I found the usual stuff on line 11, did a g2,
added my email address and password, submitted, and got a segfault.

I suppressed my password with a global replace, and posted the log at:

www.panix.com/~chuxroom/amazon.chuck.5.tmp.log

Now I need a cup of coffee.

Chuck

.

--
Here In Northeast Ohio also, The Moon is Waning Gibbous (53% of Full)
When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.