From: Kevin Carhart <kevin@carhart.net>
To: Chuck Hallenbeck <chuckhallenbeck@gmail.com>
Cc: Edbrowse Development <edbrowse-dev@lists.the-brannons.com>
Subject: Re: [Edbrowse-dev] OT: Fastmail and the good old days (correction)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 03:26:24 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Thanks for writing that, Chuck.  That was fun.  Though I am sorry to hear
that fastmail's accessibility is going downhill.  I hope eventually we
will have working equivalents for whatever sorts of bells and whistles
they have on their standard mode.  It may be too slow for some sites, and
you'll find other means of doing something but I hope to get some things
incorporated fairly soon.

> Hopefully resolving the current issues on fastmail will lead to more
> general solutions on other sites as well.

Yes, it does for sure.  This is what I have discovered.  All web pages are
a window on a world, and it's the same world.  So I am really working on
amazon, dkb.de, Drescher the metal band, google groups, fastmail, and
others all at the same time, and I do it like a relay.  There is beginning
to be a lot of overlap in the kinds of bugs.  I feel as though we
are closing in on improvements and there are only so many unaddressed
things lurking out there.

> access in the late 1970's.  I wrote a grade 2 braille translator in
> C for it when the Perkie was announced (The Cranmer Modified Perkins

That's awesome.. you shouldn't admit this so loud, or you will be enlisted
to develop edbrowse :)

Kevin