From: Kevin Carhart <kevin@carhart.net>
To: Edbrowse-dev@lists.the-brannons.com
Subject: [Edbrowse-dev] very good news
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 15:12:31 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

This is really a quantum leap!  I have a handful of additions, which I
will document in a second message.  I'd like to bring back the Event
change from diedrescher.com.  And if you do about six small things, this
is what we can get working!  We finally broke through!

edbrowse ready
b http://nasa.gov
18989
2359
1
<Push>

Toggle navigation

Search NASA.gov

<>

<Search>

Expedition 52 Crew Lands with Whitson, Fischer

NASA astronauts Peggy Whitson and Jack Fischer of NASA,

along with Expedition 52 Commander Fyodor Yurchikhin of the Russian space

agency Roscosmos, landed in Kazakhstan at 9:21 p.m. EDT Sept. 2.

With the 288 days Whitson spent in space on this mission, she holds the
{U.S.

record for cumulative time in space},

with 665 days in space during three long-duration missions.

She has spent more time in orbit during a single spaceflight (288 days)

than any other woman. Whitson also holds the records for {most spacewalks}
and

time spent spacewalking by a female astronaut.

During her second mission, she became the first woman to command the space

station, and during this mission, she became the first woman to command
the station twice.

* Three ISS Crewmates Safely Return to Earth

* Peggy Whitson's Thoughts on the Mission

* Peggy Whitson Sets New Record For Time in Space

NASA Events

Tuesday, Sept. 5, 12:30 p.m. EDT: NASA and Air and Space Museum Honor
Voyager's

40th Anniversary

Wednesday, Sept. 13, 1 p.m. EDT: News Conference on Cassini's Final
Mission Activities

Friday, Sept. 15, 7-9:30 a.m. EDT: Cassini Mission's Grand Finale

Calendar

Launches and Landings