* [Edbrowse-dev] jdb redirect (fwd)
@ 2017-09-19  0:16 Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2017-09-19  0:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

> Do you have a third.js file to send me, that's probably the easiest way,
> rather than a patch etc.

Uh oh, maybe the problem was the attachment?  I sent this yesterday.  In
fact, I sent several in a row.  Are attachments prohibited on the list?  I
should have thought of that.  I don't think it's hitting a size
threshhold, because it's 100k zipped.

Karl, in lieu of an attachment, could you download it from:
http://carhart.net/~kevin/third.js.2017091702.zip

If someone could send me a message offlist at kevin@carhart.net once you
read this, it would alleviate my worry that my basic communications are
broken.

Thanks!
Kevin

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] jdb redirect (fwd)
@ 2017-09-20  3:31 ` Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2017-09-20  3:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kevin Carhart; +Cc: Edbrowse-dev

Kevin Carhart <kevin@carhart.net> writes:

> Uh oh, maybe the problem was the attachment?  I sent this yesterday.
> In fact, I sent several in a row.  Are attachments prohibited on the
> list?  I should have thought of that.  I don't think it's hitting a
> size threshhold, because it's 100k zipped.
>
> Karl, in lieu of an attachment, could you download it from:
> http://carhart.net/~kevin/third.js.2017091702.zip

I wouldn't be surprised if the list was dropping attachments.
I have some pretty restrictive settings on the mailing list.  I am a bit
surprised that the dropped messages didn't land in my inbox.  I usually
get "dropped message" notifications for this list, 99.9% of which are
attempted spam.

-- Chris

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] jdb redirect (fwd)
@ 2017-09-21  0:02   ` Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2017-09-21  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Brannon; +Cc: Edbrowse-dev

Thanks, Chris!  I'll be on my toes about that from now on.  It makes
sense to have it shut off.  I have not usually sent code that way or I may
have encountered it before.