* [Edbrowse-dev] from the Skunkworks department
@ 2017-12-29  4:48 Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2017-12-29  4:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

I hope everyone is having a good holiday season.  I've been working on
edbrowse over the past couple of days, but fooling around with experiments
that may or may not lead somewhere.  Well that's what led to the use of
esprima and escodegen for deminimizing code, which has been wonderful, so
it leads to great things sometimes.

So the project I've been playing with recently is called JS Interpreter.

https://github.com/NeilFraser/JS-Interpreter.git
https://neil.fraser.name/software/JS-Interpreter/docs.html

A demo is here:
https://neil.fraser.name/software/JS-Interpreter/index.html

It's a sandboxed javascript interpreter written in javascript.  It has a
step().  It remains to be seen if it will lead to insights that lead to
real work, but it certainly is fun and informative.  Basically it's like a
javascript debugger, with no need for a bloated GUI like firebug,
everything can be examined using ok(), and even the code of the debugger
itself is accessible to modify or echo both the subject-matter javascript
and the debugger's-own javascript.  I love it!

Pull it up if you feel like relaxing with something edbrowse-related yet
potentially just for fun.  You may have ideas for how we can use it.

* [Edbrowse-dev] from the Skunkworks department
@ 2017-12-29  6:56 ` Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2017-12-29  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev