* [Edbrowse-dev] gopher start
@ 2018-02-28 16:04 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2018-02-28 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

This is mostly for Adam but anyone else is welcome to chime in.
I did some foundational work for gopher, but don't know much about the protocol, and was too lazy to read the manual, just looked at the home page and figured a few things out.
So there is more work to do of course. Meantime...

edbrowse gopher://gopher.club

It's a properly formatted listing with hyperlinks, but,
click on the first link and it says
/hlogs/ does not exist, but I tried to access /phlogs/.
If you unbrowse and look, that's what the html says.
So why did the p get lost? And is that why the resource can't be found?
Perhaps my lack of gopher knowledge is showing here; but hey, we can bring up the home page.

Karl Dahlke