* [edbrowse-dev] More NASA
@ 2018-06-06  4:55 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2018-06-06  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev; +Cc: chuckhallenbeck

And I mean that literally!

Chuck mailed me about a couple of sites that are missing sections, relative to where they were a couple weeks ago.
bookshare.org for example.
It took several hours to track down the bug, but then, once found, only about 4 lines to fix.
So those sites should be back, but for grins I pulled up nasa.
In fact I need to do that before every commit, nasa is so easily broken.
Well it's been about 50 lines for the past few months, now it is 160.
There's a huge menu of 90 topics that wasn't there before.
So that's kinda cool. It's progress.
The link at the top is I think suppose to show or hide this panel of topics,
but it doesn't work, so I'll have to check into that as time permits.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [edbrowse-dev] More NASA
@ 2018-06-06  7:42 ` Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2018-06-06  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

That's great news!

* [edbrowse-dev] getBoundingClientRect
@ 2018-06-06  8:52   ` Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2018-06-06  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

I wrote a getBoundingClientRect function and put it in a startwindow.  The
version of startwindow.js that I was taking as the gospel and modifying is
from the commit from around 9:00, with the comment "Let the default..."

Please grab it from
http://carhart.net/~kevin/startwindow_20180605.zip

There isn't that much to it.  The rectangle is just established with some
properties like top, bottom, left, right.  I set everything to 0.  I hope
the code can just clobber the defaults all it wants.

In the Eagles quiz page, with this change the runtime error "can't find
boundingClientRect" goes away, though the quiz still isn't working just
from this.

thanks
Kevin