* [edbrowse-dev] More NASA
@ 2018-06-06  4:55 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2018-06-06  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev; +Cc: chuckhallenbeck

And I mean that literally!

Chuck mailed me about a couple of sites that are missing sections, relative to where they were a couple weeks ago.
bookshare.org for example.
It took several hours to track down the bug, but then, once found, only about 4 lines to fix.
So those sites should be back, but for grins I pulled up nasa.
In fact I need to do that before every commit, nasa is so easily broken.
Well it's been about 50 lines for the past few months, now it is 160.
There's a huge menu of 90 topics that wasn't there before.
So that's kinda cool. It's progress.
The link at the top is I think suppose to show or hide this panel of topics,
but it doesn't work, so I'll have to check into that as time permits.

Karl Dahlke