* [edbrowse-dev] Somebody wrote a new KEEP argument!
@ 2018-07-18  2:31 Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2018-07-18  2:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Thank you Elijah.

Keep - I can find no mention of it in "news" sources, but for comparison's
sake, I can only find one news result (and that over a decade old)
searching for "browser for the blind". It is my opinion that the
notability guidelines are deficient if this program does not meet them.
--Elijah (talk) 00:06, 18 July 2018 (UTC)

---

* [edbrowse-dev] Somebody wrote a new KEEP argument!
@ 2018-07-18  2:38 ` Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2018-07-18  2:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Ok - that's a good feeling - no matter the outcome.
I'm guessing they won't give a crap.

Karl Dahlke