* [edbrowse-dev] happy new year
@ 2018-12-31  8:32 Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2018-12-31  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Hope everyone is doing all right.  I was thinking about this list as a
social scene and source of very challenging problems with some successful
pragmatic outcomes for the browser users, as well as a lot that is over
our heads and I would like to address but can't wrap my brain around it.
I'm thankful for edbrowse and edbrowse-dev too.
Best wishes to the list subscribers who I've had the pleasure to
talk to either frequently or once in a while.  I hope you have good
health, happiness and that 2019 is a good year for you.

Kevin

* Re: [edbrowse-dev] happy new year
@ 2018-12-31 10:57 ` Chuck Hallenbeck
From: Chuck Hallenbeck @ 2018-12-31 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kevin Carhart; +Cc: edbrowse-dev

Let me add my own holiday wishes, as well as my appreciation for
edbrowse. and all the thought and effort of Karl and his team. I
occasionally do a "git pull" just in case, but it is still my #1 tool
here.

Chuck

--
   Here In Northeast Ohio, The Moon is Waning Crescent (29% of Full)
    Sent from Ira's missing iPhone.

* [edbrowse-dev] happy new year
@ 2018-12-31 12:21 ` Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2018-12-31 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)