* [edbrowse-dev] happy new year
@ 2018-12-31  8:32 Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2018-12-31  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Hope everyone is doing all right.  I was thinking about this list as a
social scene and source of very challenging problems with some successful
pragmatic outcomes for the browser users, as well as a lot that is over
our heads and I would like to address but can't wrap my brain around it.
I'm thankful for edbrowse and edbrowse-dev too.
Best wishes to the list subscribers who I've had the pleasure to
talk to either frequently or once in a while.  I hope you have good
health, happiness and that 2019 is a good year for you.

Kevin