* Re: [edbrowse-dev] Threads (fwd)
@ 2019-08-28  5:46 Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2019-08-28  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

I confirmed that the new version has not broken anything in an intricate
website that we just got working the other day, maersk.com.  You can
submit a parameter using their application and it returns information
using XHR.  So it exercises several different things: form submission,
CSS issues, XHR, data attributes.  Very cool, and it's all intact with
the threading version.  We were also wondering about speed recently.  The
XHR to retrieve container moves takes a moment, but it's not too bad.  I
can't tell if it got faster because of threading.

b http://maersk.com
112782
4461
10
line after 148 has been deleted
<>
i1=MSKU0208730
<MSKU0208730>
line 1 has been updated

<TRACK>
11
<TRACK>
i1*
11833
24
2 lines after 0 have been deleted
1

?
1

lines 1 through 56 have been added

<MSKU0208730> < error_icon>

<SEARCH>

< Print>

From

Yantian

Felixstowe

* Re: [edbrowse-dev] Threads (fwd)
@ 2019-09-01  2:58 Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2019-09-01  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Hi Geoff

Thanks for the remarks about Windows compilation.  Well, I'll pull it up
this coming week and try MinGW and the community version of VS.  At least
I'll try it!

> An alternative is to build and publish binaries, like here

Well if we did this, would we then get the potential promotional boost
Karl was mentioning of being able to say we run on all platforms?

Kevin