From: nicolas tabareau <tabareau.nicolas@gmail.com>
To: Homotopy Type Theory <HomotopyTypeTheory@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [HoTT] EPIT 2020: Spring School on Homotopy Type Theory (last announcement)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 11:14:47 -0800 (PST)

[This is a reminder that the deadline for pre-registration is ** March 15,
2020 **, note
 that we are pleased to have to new lectures by Valery Isaev and Paige
North]

Spring School on Theoretical Computer Science (EPIT) – Homotopy Type Theory

Ile d’Oléron, CAES CNRS La vieille Perrotine, France.

25th-29th May 2020

https://epit2020cnrs.inria.fr

The EPIT is a French thematic school proposing, on an yearly basis, an
intensive 5-day long training,
specializing on a particular topic in theoretical computer science. It is
primarily addressed to PhD students,
Post-doctoral researchers and junior academics.

The 2020 edition of the EPIT will be centered around Homotopy Type Theory,
a research topic at the junction
of Computer Science and Mathematics. Our hope is hence to provide an
introduction that is accessible
to researchers in both areas.

Pre-registration is now open, please visit
https://epit2020cnrs.inria.fr/registration/ to know more.

For any question, please contact epit2020@sciencesconf.org

NB: As the number of places is limited, we have fixed a deadline for
pre-registration to ** March 15, 2020 **.

Lecturers

Andrej Bauer (Ljubljana University):
Introduction to Homotopy Type Theory

Guillaume Brunerie (Stockholm University):
Synthetic Homotopy Theory

Valery Isaev (JetBrain, Saint Petersburg):
The Arend proof assistant

Anders Mörtberg (Stockholm University):
Cubical Type Theory

Paige North (Ohio State University):