Dear colleagues, I am hiring a postdoctoral researcher to work with me in the Department of Computer Science and Technology at the University of Cambridge. Candidates with expertise in category theory, homotopy type theory, domain theory and/or the denotational semantics of programming languages are especially encouraged to apply. The *New Spaces for Denotational Semantics* project aims to develop an axiomatic framework for higher-dimensional program semantics with applications to concurrency, using recent advances in category theory, type theory, domain theory, and the polarised structure of computational effects. The project will focus initially on two-dimensional generalisations of call-by-push-value, duploids, and resource modalities. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible; the posting is open until November 22. Please contact me with any informal inquiries at js2878@cl.cam.ac.uk, and see our official posting here: https://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/43755/. More details about the project can be found on my web page: https://www.jonmsterling.com/jms-00AL.xml. Please feel free to forward this message to potential candidates. Best wishes, Jon -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Homotopy Type Theory" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to HomotopyTypeTheory+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HomotopyTypeTheory/0ed962f3-6bc2-4c05-a2b3-f185ba9a7365n%40googlegroups.com.