However I don't want to discourage you. One possible solution is (differential?) cohesive homotopy type theory (which is at the moment even more undeveloped). This may allow you to talk about manifolds and their structure "synthetically" which would allow for definitions of de Rham cohomology and possibly with care allow you to talk about hilbert schemes of some torus. Pessemistically I would add that it would be at least 10 years before any of this is considered. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Homotopy Type Theory" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to HomotopyTypeTheory+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.