Dear all, Our colleague and friend Thorsten Altenkirch will turn sixty on Thursday, 20 September 2022. We will mark this occasion with a full-day workshop/celebration ** at the University of Nottingham on Wednesday, 12 October 2022, ** including a dinner in the evening. This is primarily intended as an in-person event, but online participation will be possible, to some degree at least. To sign up, please fill out the Google form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf99-Tw-FnWWTRwaR22Qn63nMurg6oUAKH8nk9ahx2y6N_KXw/viewform?usp=sf_link by Sunday, 25 September 2022. If you'd like to give a (short) talk, please get in touch with us (nicolai.kraus@nottingham.ac.uk, conor.mcbride@strath.ac.uk, tarmo@ru.is) by email by Sunday, 18 September. We may prioritize proposals arriving earlier. Looking forward to meeting many of you there, Nicolai Kraus, Conor McBride, Tarmo Uustalu -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Homotopy Type Theory" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to HomotopyTypeTheory+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HomotopyTypeTheory/3db1cdfa-2139-4a36-83da-14c897f7b5c6n%40googlegroups.com.