From: Simon Cho <seamooncho@gmail.com>
To: Homotopy Type Theory <HomotopyTypeTheory@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [HoTT] Midwest HoTT Seminar, October 19-20, 2019, University of Michigan
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 10:33:28 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the third Midwest Homotopy Type Theory Seminar,
to take place on October 19-20, 2019 at the University of Michigan (Ann
Arbor). The meeting will feature talks by:

Kuen-Bang Hou (Favonia)
University of Minnesota
Nullable Compositions

Chris Kapulkin
University of Western Ontario
Homotopy Canonicity of Homotopy Type Theory

Paige North
Ohio State University
Two-sided Weak Factorization Systems

with pre-talks given by:

Deshin Finlay (University of Michigan)
Scott Newton (Ohio State University)
Robert Rose (Indiana University)

with topical question/discussion ("ask-me-anything") sessions led by:

Andreas Blass
University of Michigan
on topos theory

Dan Christensen
University of Western Ontario
on homotopy theory

Amr Sabry
Indiana University
on programming languages

Please visit

http://math.lsa.umich.edu/~simoncho/mwhottseminar.html

for further details including the schedule and travel information. In
particular, please note that the preferred rate we have negotiated with the
nearby hotel is valid until September 27.

There is no registration fee, but we request that those planning to attend
fill out the very short registration form on the website for our planning
purposes (e.g. getting enough coffee for everyone).

Best,

Simon Cho
for the organizers