* [HoTT] Heilbronn Research Fellowship
@ 2022-10-24  8:15 Nicola Gambino
From: Nicola Gambino @ 2022-10-24  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: HomotopyTypeTheory

Dear all,

Applications are open for the next round of Heilbronn Fellowships. The advert is here:

https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/fellowship/21126

We are hoping to appoint around four new Fellows at the University of Manchester. The deadline is 13th November and interviews will be in January. The default start date is October 2023, but that is open for negotiation. There are some security requirements and nationality and residence restrictions, more details of which can also be found in the advert.

If anyone is interested in applying to list the University of Manchester as the preferred host, they are welcome to contact me.

With best wishes,
Nicola

Dr Nicola Gambino
Reader in Pure Mathematics
Department of Mathematics, University of Manchester
Web: https://personalpages.manchester.ac.uk/staff/Nicola.Gambino/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-10-24  8:16 UTC | newest]