From: Nicolai Kraus <nicola...@gmail.com>
To: HomotopyTypeTheory@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [HoTT] univalence without coherent equivalences
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 23:05:17 +0100	[thread overview]

I had not looked at this from this angle so far. If you want to avoid
having to come up and justify a notion of equivalence, you could,
alternatively to ua + uabeta, take the Orton-Pitts "Axioms for univalence"
www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~amp12/papers/axiu/axiu.pdf
Maybe these are even easier to justify than ua + uabeta!
Nicolai