In this message, I would like to present quickly a generalisation the groupoid stack model of type theory to a oo-stack model of cubical type theory (hence of type theory with a hierarchy of univalent universes), which was made possible by several discussions with Christian Sattler. This might be interesting since, even classically, it was not known so far if oo-stacks form a model of type theory with a hierarchy of univalent universes. The model is best described as a general method for building internal models of type theory (in the style of this paper of Pierre-Marie Pédrot and Nicolas Tabareau, but for cubical type theory). Given a family of types F(c), non necessarily fibrant, over a base type Cov, we associate the family of (definitional) monads D_c (X) = X^{F(c)} with unit maps m_c : X -> D_c(X). We say that Cov,F is a -covering family- iff each D_c is an idempotent monad, i.e. D_c(m) is path equal to m: D_c(X) -> D_c^2(X). In this case, we can see Cov as a set of coverings and D_c(X) as the type of descent data for X for the covering c. We define X to be a -stack- iff each map m_c is an equivalence. It is possible to show that being a stack is preserved by all operations of cubical type theory, and, using the fact that D_c is idempotent, that the universe of stacks is itself a stack. The following note contains a summary of these discussions, with an example of a covering family Cov,F. Thierry