* [HoTT] Geometry in Modal HoTT now on Youtube
@ 2019-03-18 16:53 Felix Wellen
From: Felix Wellen @ 2019-03-18 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

Dear all,

I just finished uploading the recordings of last week's workshop

Geometry in Modal HoTT
<http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/fwellen/modal-workshop.html#schedule>

to youtube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQdw845tAduRwW6FnWC9KQ>. I'm
afraid the audio is not good, but with enough volume it should be possible
to understand everything.
You can get an overview of the talks on the abstracts-page:

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/fwellen/abstracts.html

All the best,
Felix

* Re: [HoTT] Geometry in Modal HoTT now on Youtube
@ 2019-03-19  4:01 ` Egbert Rijke
       [not found]   ` <CAMmiQ_T2kHdYq7x8bas4jf=YnvTO2H7rCb41b-LAjU28HYOrbQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Egbert Rijke @ 2019-03-19  4:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Felix Wellen; +Cc: Homotopy Type Theory