* [HoTT] Looking for PhD students
@ 2019-12-17 12:00 Thorsten Altenkirch
From: Thorsten Altenkirch @ 2019-12-17 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: homotopytypetheory

We are looking for students (in the moment only international - UK/ EU will be advertised later.

Prospective students interested in Homotopy Type Theory and related subjects are especially ancouraged to apply.

Please share!

Thorsten

http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~pszgmh/phd-advert.txt

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/jobs/currentvacancies/…/SCI1918

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/research/groups/fp-lab/<https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/research/groups/fp-lab/?fbclid=IwAR22DBUr6V-gu3Su8Yzm6XmYXe4fT9mKXF4HeyneQdPYt7k-TgqCTh7JCEY>

attachment.

where permitted by law.

* [HoTT] Re: Looking for PhD students
@ 2019-12-21 15:06 ` Justin Scarfy
From: Justin Scarfy @ 2019-12-21 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

I am interested in this [these] positions- I am a mathematician in
Vancouver, Canada, but I never graduated from the undergrad degree as UBC
wants me to follow their rules and do two more none-math courses, all i do
is math/ programming for the past 10 years

@ 2019-12-22  9:05   ` Justin Scarfy
From: Justin Scarfy @ 2019-12-22  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

On Saturday, December 21, 2019 at 7:06:06 AM UTC-8, Justin Scarfy wrote:

> I am interested in this [these] positions- I am a mathematician in
> Vancouver, Canada, but I never graduated from the undergrad degree as UBC
> wants me to follow their rules and do two more none-math courses, all i do
> is math/ programming [for 20+ hours a day] for the past 10 years
>
> On Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 4:00:59 AM UTC-8, Thorsten Altenkirch
> wrote:
>>
>> We are looking for students (in the moment only international - UK/ EU
>> will be advertised later.
>>
>> Prospective students interested in Homotopy Type Theory and related
>> subjects are especially ancouraged to apply.
>>

>> Please share!
>>
>> Thorsten
>>

>> http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~pszgmh/phd-advert.txt
>>
>> https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/jobs/currentvacancies/…/SCI1918
>>
>> https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/research/groups/fp-lab/
>> <https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/research/groups/fp-lab/?fbclid=IwAR22DBUr6V-gu3Su8Yzm6XmYXe4fT9mKXF4HeyneQdPYt7k-TgqCTh7JCEY>
>>

>> This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee
>> and may contain confidential information. If you have received this
>> message in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and
>> attachment.
>>
>> Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not
>> necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham. Email
>> communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored
>> where permitted by law.

* Re: [HoTT] Looking for PhD students
@ 2019-12-22 11:55     ` Pu Justin Yang
From: Pu Justin Yang @ 2019-12-22 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

> On Dec 22, 2019, at 1:05 AM, Justin Scarfy <pujustinyang@gmail.com <mailto:pujustinyang@gmail.com>> wrote:
>

> On Saturday, December 21, 2019 at 7:06:06 AM UTC-8, Justin Scarfy wrote:
> I am interested in this [these] positions- I am a mathematician in Vancouver, Canada, but I never graduated from the undergrad degree as UBC wants me to follow their rules and do two more none-math courses, all i do is math/ programming [for 20+ hours a day] for the past 10 years
>
> On Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 4:00:59 AM UTC-8, Thorsten Altenkirch wrote:
> We are looking for students (in the moment only international

I am Canadian

@ 2019-12-22 11:56     ` Pu Justin Yang
From: Pu Justin Yang @ 2019-12-22 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory