* [HoTT] PhD position at the University of Amsterdam
@ 2022-03-08 12:23 Benno van den Berg
From: Benno van den Berg @ 2022-03-08 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

Dear all,

At the Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (part of the
University of Amsterdam) there is a vacancy for a PhD student within our
Mathematical and Computational Logic group. The advert can be found here:

https://vacatures.uva.nl/UvA/job/PhD-in-Mathematical-and-Computational-Logic/742421702/

Interested candidates should feel free to contact me.

Best wishes,

Benno

* [HoTT] PhD position at the University of Amsterdam
@ 2021-05-28  9:36 Benno van den Berg
From: Benno van den Berg @ 2021-05-28  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory