* [HoTT] Postdoctoral position in HoTT
@ 2021-02-19 15:57 Thierry Coquand
From: Thierry Coquand @ 2021-02-19 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to announce a new postdoc position in homotopy type theory/univalent foundations.
For details see

https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1035/job?site=7&lang=UK&validator=9b89bead79bb7258ad55c8d75228e5b7&job_id=18963

The deadline for application is 2021-03-10.

The call is primarily for people already working in homotopy type theory, but we are also open to considering applications
from people working in nearby areas who would be interested in getting into the field.

The position includes up to 20% teaching duties.
While our department is a joint department between Chalmers and Univ. of Gothenburg, you will get employed at the Univ. of Gothenburg with full employment benefits (health care, pension, etc).

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for further information.

 Best regards,
 Thierry