* Two Papers on Lifting Problems and the Small Object Argument
@ 2018-02-26  8:32 Andrew Swan
From: Andrew Swan @ 2018-02-26  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

Dear all,

I've recently posted a pair of papers on the arXiv that might be of
interest to some people on this list. Both are on my work on lifting
problems in fibrations and the small object argument. An interesting side
effect was that a construction used can be seen as a kind of higher
inductive type generalising W-types (this is the subject of the second
paper).

1. Lifting Problems in Grothendieck Fibrations
<https://arxiv.org/abs/1802.06718>
2. W-Types with Reductions and the Small Object Argument
<https://arxiv.org/abs/1802.07588>

Comments, questions, corrections, etc are welcome.

Best,
Andrew

* Re: Two Papers on Lifting Problems and the Small Object Argument
@ 2018-02-27  4:32 ` Ryan Wisnesky
From: Ryan Wisnesky @ 2018-02-27  4:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory