* Postdoc at Wesleyan (teaching-funded)
@ 2020-03-28 20:41 Dan Licata
From: Dan Licata @ 2020-03-28 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: HomotopyT...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

We have a 2-year postdoc at Wesleyan funded by teaching (in computer science):
https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/16122
for next year and the year after.

The teaching load is 2-1, and the 2 will likely be 2 sections of an intro programming course, so only 1 prep per semester.  This is the same teaching load I have, so it’s totally possible to get some research done along with it.  If you have questions, feel free to email me off-list.

-Dan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-03-28 20:41 UTC | newest]