* [HoTT] HoTT at the ASL in April: save the date & student travel funding (Dec 1 deadline)
@ 2021-11-29 15:41 weinberge...@gmail.com
From: weinberge...@gmail.com @ 2021-11-29 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

** Sent on behalf of Emily Riehl. Please observe the deadline ahead **

The 2022 North American Annual Meeting of the Association of Symbolic Logic
will be held at Cornell University, from April 7th-10th. During the
conference, there will be a special session on homotopy type theory,
tentatively scheduled for Saturday (all day) and Sunday (morning), with the
following six speakers:

Steve Awodey

Jonas Frey

Sina Hazratpour

Simon Henry

Chris Kapulkin

Paige North

More details, including a full schedule, titles, and abstracts will be
coming soon but the reason I am writing to announce this workshop now is
that there is some funding available for graduate students available to
those who apply by Wednesday December 1st, 2021.

Instructions for the application can be found here:

http://aslonline.org/student-travel-awards/

The application requires just one page, plus a short letter from the thesis
advisor.

From the organizer,

Emily Riehl

* Re: [HoTT] HoTT at the ASL in April: save the date & student travel funding (Dec 1 deadline)
@ 2021-11-29 18:29 ` Steve Awodey
From: Steve Awodey @ 2021-11-29 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory; +Cc: EMILY RIEHL, Jonathan Weinberger

Note that there is still time to contribute a talk - also until December 1.

Contributed talks are always accepted, and if there are enough of them related to HoTT,
they will probably all be grouped together into a session.

Contributed talks should be submitted to asl@uconn.edu

Here are the details:
https://aslonline.org/rules-for-abstracts/

Steve