* [HoTT] The Hodge structure of a type
@ 2018-09-22 16:58 José Manuel Rodriguez Caballero
From: José Manuel Rodriguez Caballero @ 2018-09-22 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: HomotopyTypeTheory

Recently, there was a post about the Euler characteristic of a type. In my
case, I am interested in the Hodge structure of the Hilbert scheme of n
points on a 2-dimensional torus. Does such a topological construction make
sense in HoTT for an arbitrary type, under some general hypothesis?

Kind Regards,
Jose M

References about the topological structure that I am studying:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0001870812004008