* [HoTT] agda chat on zulip
@ 2020-05-13 11:29 Egbert Rijke
From: Egbert Rijke @ 2020-05-13 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

Dear all,

I created a zulipchat for agda. Feel free to join!

https://agda.zulipchat.com/join/dig82g1cmzd4bqrtp6o3qxaa/

With kind regards,
Egbert

* Re: [HoTT] agda chat on zulip
@ 2020-05-13 13:19 ` Nils Anders Danielsson
From: Nils Anders Danielsson @ 2020-05-13 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: HomotopyTypeTheory

On 2020-05-13 13:29, Egbert Rijke wrote:
> I created a zulipchat for agda. Feel free to join!
>
> https://agda.zulipchat.com/join/dig82g1cmzd4bqrtp6o3qxaa/

Is there a need for yet another channel for communication about Agda?
People are already asking questions on the Agda mailing list, on the
GitHub bug tracker, on the IRC channel, on Gitter, on Reddit, and on
Stack Overflow. What is the purpose of adding yet another channel (which
additionally seems to require you to log in just to see what others have
written)?

--
/NAD

* Re: [HoTT] agda chat on zulip