* [HoTT] fully funded graduate positions in Math at UWO
@ 2020-12-18 17:40 Chris Kapulkin
From: Chris Kapulkin @ 2020-12-18 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: algtop-l, categories, Homotopy Type Theory

Please distribute to undergraduate and master's students and appropriate
counsellors and supervisors.

Note that we have a large group of faculty, postdocs and graduate
students with interests involving homotopy theory, (higher) category
theory, and homotopy type theory.

                      Graduate Student Positions

                      Department of Mathematics
                    University of Western Ontario
                       London, Ontario, Canada

The Department of Mathematics at the University of Western Ontario
solicits applications for its MSc and PhD programs.  We have up to
20 fully funded positions available, and applicants from any country
are welcome.

Our faculty members supervise research in a variety of areas:

  http://www.math.uwo.ca/graduate/supervisors.html

The Department of Mathematics is part of the School of Mathematical Sciences:

  http://uwo.ca/smss/

More information about our program, including the application
procedure, is available at

  http://www.math.uwo.ca/graduate/

Students normally start in September, in which case applications
should be complete (including letters of reference and supplementary
material) by February 1.  Applications received after this deadline
will be reviewed as space permits.  Early applications are welcome,
and we encourage applicants to apply for external scholarships they
are eligible for.

Please contact math-grad-program@uwo.ca with any questions you may have.

* [HoTT] fully funded graduate positions in Math at UWO
@ 2020-01-22  4:18 Chris Kapulkin
From: Chris Kapulkin @ 2020-01-22  4:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

Please distribute to undergraduate and master's students and appropriate
counsellors and supervisors.

Note that we have a large group of faculty, postdocs and graduate
students with interests involving homotopy type theory.

The February 1st deadline is very close, so apply soon, but also note
that applications will continue to be reviewed past the deadline as
space permits.