From: Guillaume Brunerie <guillaume.brunerie@gmail.com>
To: Anders Mortberg <andersmortberg@gmail.com>
Cc: Kristina Sojakova <sojakova.kristina@gmail.com>,
	 Homotopy Type Theory <HomotopyTypeTheory@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [HoTT] Different definitions of Sn
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 11:00:09 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,

We give a definition of S^n with one point and one n-loop by
introduction/elimination/reduction rules in our paper with Dan Licata
(https://guillaumebrunerie.github.io/pdf/lb13cpp.pdf), which can be
implemented in Agda (so Kristina’s question can be formulated and can
presumably be formalized in Agda) but I don’t think we actually proved
it.

Best,
Guillaume