Hi! 2016-06-16 15:15 GMT+02:00 Andrej Bauer : > So at least at this level it > is a bit pointless to discuss things in absolute terms. The HoTT > proofs are *also* about the usual spheres. > I disagree with this formulation. It is not at all pointless (with respect to positions, publications and the like) to make clear in which sense synthetic spheres strictly encompass classical ones (and potentially "non-euclidian" future ones). And instead of stressing that these HoTT proofs are *also* about the usual spheres, we should rather stress that these HoTT proofs are *not at all only* about the usual spheres. andré H