From: Timothy Carstens <intoverflow@gmail.com>
To: Homotopy Type Theory <HomotopyTypeTheory@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [HoTT] (Beginner's question) Uses of HITs beyond homotopy theory
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 11:32:54 -0700

Sorry for the broad & naive question. I'm a geometer by training but have
been working in compsci for most of my career (with lots of time spent in
Coq verifying programs).

I've got a naive question that I hope isn't too inappropriate for this
list: can anyone suggest some papers that show applications of HITs? I'm
embarrassed to admit it, but I don't know any applications outside of
synthetic homotopy theory and higher categories.

Perhaps categorical semantics? But even still I'm not personally aware of
any applied results from that domain (contrast with operational semantics;
but I am extremely ignorant, so please correct me!)

All my best and apologies in advance if this is off-topic for this list,
-t