The NY Category Theory Seminar devoted tonight's session to the commemoration of Vladimir. We had prior conducted a multi-year group read of the HoTT book. We had a little discussion of motivic homotopy theory and the Bloch–Kato conjecture, though none of us are terribly familiar with the topic. We also read aloud some of the tributes to him written by others, and concluded with a mathematical discussion of the initiality conjecture and B- and C-systems. We took the photo attached (which is rather blurry, due to being taken by a camera with a timer) at the end. Behind us on the right is the definition of a C-system, and on the left is the univalence axiom. HIs contributions were immense, his vision was far-reaching, and the impact of his work will continue to unfold in years to come. —Gershom