* [HoTT] A communal proof of an initiality theorem
@ 2018-09-26 23:03 Michael Shulman
From: Michael Shulman @ 2018-09-26 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: HomotopyTypeTheory@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

I and some others are planning to work together on the nLab to write
out a complete proof of an initiality theorem for (to begin with) a
basic uncomplicated dependent type theory.  More details are here:
https://golem.ph.utexas.edu/category/2018/09/a_communal_proof_of_an_initial.html
Anyone who wants to join us is very welcome!  Please just add your
name to the list of participants here:
https://ncatlab.org/nlab/show/Initiality+Project
and we'll probably start work in a couple of weeks.

Mike

* [HoTT] Re: A communal proof of an initiality theorem
@ 2018-10-18 19:58 ` Michael Shulman
From: Michael Shulman @ 2018-10-18 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: HomotopyTypeTheory@googlegroups.com

The Initiality Project is starting, with close to 40 participants!
Discussion beginning here:
https://nforum.ncatlab.org/discussion/9160/initiality-project-plans/
about all the choices that need to be made at the beginning; after
consensus is reached we'll start listing tasks and volunteering for
them.  Anyone wanting to join in at any time is still welcome.  I'm
not planning to make further announcements on this list (until we have
a proof to share with everyone), so if you're interested you should
follow the nForum threads and nLab pages.