From: Emily Riehl <eriehl@math.jhu.edu>
To: Homotopy Type Theory <HomotopyTypeTheory@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Steve Lack <steve.lack@mq.edu.au>
Subject: [HoTT] postdoc at Macquarie
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 21:02:45 -0500

I’ve been asked to pass along this job announcement for a friend. It’s a great opportunity to join a research community that I really admire in a beautiful part of the world. Please apply!

Details below,
Emily

--

Greetings all,

The Centre of Australian Category Theory at Macquarie University is advertising a 2-year postdoc in relation
to a project entitled “Working synthetically in higher categorical structures”. It would be particularly suitable
for people who work in higher categories, 2-categories, or homotopy type theory.

Further information is available here

http://jobs.mq.edu.au/cw/en/job/505375/postdoctoral-research-fellow-in-category-theory <http://jobs.mq.edu.au/cw/en/job/505375/postdoctoral-research-fellow-in-category-theory>

or feel free to get in touch with Richard Garner, Ross Street, Dominic Verity, or me.

Regards,

Steve Lack.