* [HoTT] PhD position in Homotopy Type Theory
@ 2022-03-21 11:02 Benno van den Berg
From: Benno van den Berg @ 2022-03-21 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

Dear all,

At the University of Amsterdam we are looking for a PhD student who wants
to work on homotopy type theory (preferred starting date 1 September 2022).
The advertisement can be found here:

https://vacatures.uva.nl/UvA/job/PhD-in-Homotopy-Type-Theory/743389302/

Please feel free to forward this to potential candidates, who in turn
should feel free to contact me.

Let me also remind you that there is also this position:

https://vacatures.uva.nl/UvA/job/PhD-in-Mathematical-and-Computational-Logic/742421702/

where students who want to work with me on topics related to category
theory and type theory can also apply.

Best wishes,

Benno