I just noticed that [agda supposedly has support for HITs](https://github.com/agda/agda/issues/2761) since November. Since I didn't realise this was the case I am letting people here know too. Now my questions: Are these really HITs? Do they work without axiom K? What can and can't be done with them? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Homotopy Type Theory" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to HomotopyTypeTheory+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.