* [HoTT] Position at Cornell, Deadline October 1st!
@ 2022-09-15  2:28 Inna Zakharevich
From: Inna Zakharevich @ 2022-09-15  2:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

Hello everyone,

I wanted to draw your attention to an open position at Cornell. We are
hiring broadly, with three open tenure-track positions, and one of our
focus areas is logic. We were hoping for a broad pool of applicants, and I
wanted to draw this community's attention to the positions.

https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/list/20442

The Department of Mathematics at Cornell University invites applications
for three Assistant or Associate Professor positions, starting July 1,
2023. We primarily seek mathematicians in the broadly construed areas:
Algebra, Dynamics, Logic, PDE, and Probability; exceptional candidates in
other fields will also be considered. Successful candidates are expected to
pursue independent research at Cornell and teach three courses per year. A
Ph.D. in the mathematical sciences is required.

Applicants must apply electronically by submitting the following materials:

   - Cover letter
   - Curriculum Vitae
   - Teaching statement
   - Research statement
   - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion statement (
   https://facultydevelopment.cornell.edu/statement-of-contribution-to-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-for-faculty-applicants/
   )
   - Four reference letters, including one that addresses the candidate's
   teaching experience

at http://www.mathjobs.org. Deadline is October 1.

Diversity and Inclusion are a part of Cornell University's heritage. We are
a recognized employer and educator valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and
Individuals with Disabilities. We also recognize a lawful preference in
employment practices for Native Americans living on or near Indian
reservations. We actively encourage applications of women, persons of
color, and persons with disabilities.

Cornell University embraces diversity and seeks candidates who will
contribute to a climate that supports students, faculty, and staff of all
identities and backgrounds. We strongly encourage individuals from
underrepresented and/or marginalized identities to apply.

Best,
Inna