* [HoTT] Homotopy type of simply connected spaces.
@ 2019-01-10 20:36 Brian Sanderson
From: Brian Sanderson @ 2019-01-10 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

The type of a simply connected space would seem to make it just a set as
any two paths with the same endpoints would be homotopic. I see that there
would not be a continuous function from the space of pairs of paths to
homotopies between them. What would the type of a simply connected space
look like? Can I say in type theory any two equalities are equal without
having a function?