* 5, 10, 20 years from now
@ 2003-04-23 12:41 Don Saklad
       [not found] ` <m3u1cp1hr5.fsf@quimbies.gnus.org>
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Don Saklad @ 2003-04-23 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Questions asked by really big fans of gnus mail...

a. 5, 10 or 20 years from now, do you guys think that gnus mail will
   set itself up automatically without any knowledge needed on the
   part of neophytes?...

b. Possibly, how could this be solved so that the dot file will set up
   automatically according to the parameters of the system setup of
   the end user?...

c. What delays this being done now or relatively soon?...

In the future when we'll have real computers we won't be required to
have arcance knowledge to operate them to their greatest capacity!

Weblog
http://zork.net/~dsaklad/gnusmail.html