* I can see your house from here.
       [not found] <m07101706553267@4ax.com>
@ 2007-11-24 13:10 ` Weatherlawyer@gmail.com
From: Weatherlawyer@gmail.com @ 2007-11-24 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Nov 17, 2:59 am, MI5Vic...@mi5.gov.uk snipped.

Whilst it is refreshing to realise the problem with this poster is
brain damage. One has to smile at the fact that he has posted to the
sort of people most capable of keeping an eye on him.

* Re: I can see your house from here.
@ 2007-11-24 13:21   ` Weatherlawyer@gmail.com
From: Weatherlawyer@gmail.com @ 2007-11-24 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Nov 24, 1:10 pm, "Weatherlaw...@gmail.com"
<Weatherlaw...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 17, 2:59 am, MI5Vic...@mi5.gov.uk snipped.
>
> It is refreshing to realise the problem with this poster is brain damage.

As it make things a little more tolerable.

> One has to smile at the fact that he has posted to the
> sort of people most capable of keeping an eye on him.

And no doubt the observant can see that the "Discussion subject" was
"changed to "I can see your house from here." by
Weatherlawyer@gmail.com"

My message was in fact posted "From:
Weatherlawyer@gmail.com <Weatherlawyer@hotmail.com>"

Any computer geeks, military types or eyeballs in the skies care to
hazard annexe?