* nnimap split rules
@ 2006-06-19  5:11 harry meyers
From: harry meyers @ 2006-06-19  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

I had defined some split rules which splitted my mail from my Inbox
folder properly but stopped working after I added a split rule for spam
with bogofilter. After I tried some different settings now the
according lines look like this:

 (setq spam-use-bogofilter t)
 (require 'spam)

(setq
 nnimap-split-rule 'nnimap-split-fancy
 nnimap-split-inbox "INBOX"
 nnimap-split-fancy '(|
		        (: spam-split)
			("Texte/theater"        "Subject:.*ed harry")
			("Texte/mantra"        "Subject:.*mantra")
			("daily"                    "Subject:.*daily")
			("config"	           "Subject:.*config")
		      ;; default mailbox
		      "INBOX"))

(setq gnus-spam-process-destinations

(setq spam-split-group "SPAM")

As far as I can see spam split works but not splitting mail from my
inbox

harry