@ 2006-08-03 20:17 harry meyers
From: harry meyers @ 2006-08-03 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I don't know when ecactly this problem came into being: Marking
messages as read in my nnimap:INBOX is kind of ignored. So if I do
this, next time I start gnus anew all the messages are marked with an
'O' and INBOX in the group buffer appears as if all the messages where
unread.
Any hints?

harry

@ 2009-09-02  8:07 henry atting
From: henry atting @ 2009-09-02  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Even with no unread messages the group (only this group shows this
behaviour) nnimap:INBOX is always displayed as if all the messages are
unread.
20: nnimap:INBOX

A `c' pr `C' can alter this state only temporarily, with the next start
gnus has forgot it again. As far as I can see the settings of this group
don't differ in any crucial point of other group settings.

henry

--
http://literaturlatenight.de