* IMAP: mixing sent+received messages in threads trees
@ 2007-09-12  2:43 vilarneto
From: vilarneto @ 2007-09-12  2:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello everyone,

I'm setting up gnus as my IMAP mail reader. Everything is working fine
now, except for a small annoyance: while I really loved the concept of
grouping messages as threading trees, actually I can never see the
whole picture since incoming messages are in the "INBOX" group and
sent ones are in the "INBOX.Sent" group.  So, I can only see threads
of either sent or received messages, depending on what group I'm in.

Is there a way to configure gnus to merge messages from more than a
group, at least when building those thread trees?

Regards,

--
Vilar Camara Neto

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-09-12  2:43 UTC | newest]