* Re: Washing Unicode?
       [not found]   ` <81brbuk76c.fsf@ID-371.user.uni-berlin.de>
@ 2005-01-12 15:32     ` Aidan Kehoe
From: Aidan Kehoe @ 2005-01-12 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Ar an dara lá déag de mí Eanair, scríobh Oliver Jennrich:

 > Yes, I know. I was hoping to be able to avoid that. My  last attempt
 > to build a Mule-aware XEmacs failed miserably.

You may not have to. http://www.suiyokai.org/tomonori/xemacs/ appears to
have a precompiled copy, but that may not have any Cygwin support you need.

Out of interest, did you put the problems you had with your Mule-aware build
online somewhere? I’d be interested in what they were.

And if that doesn’t work, you could try along the lines of what
http://google.ie/groups?selm=16867.150.939353.121496@parhasard.net --use an
advice to replace, say, "\342\200\231" with "'".

--
“Ah come on now Ted, a Volkswagen with a mind of its own, driving all over
the place and going mad, if that’s not scary I don’t know what is.”

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-01-12 15:32 UTC | newest]