* Reading mail from different locations
@ 2014-05-19  6:27 Steinar Midtskogen
From: Steinar Midtskogen @ 2014-05-19  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I recently upgraded to Kubuntu 14.04 and Emacs 24.3.1, also forcing me to upgrade gnus (git clone as of a few days ago).  Gnus now behaves slightly different from what I'm used to.  I read my e-mail (imap server) from different locations: From home, from work (both gnus), from my phone and through Squirrelmail.  The trouble is that if I go through my mail, say from home, then read mail from work (or vice versa), gnus now fails to notice the tags that I set at the other location: Everything received since I last read at work is unread again.  This is pretty annoying.  Previously, the group list didn't update, but that was corrected when I entered the group which then always reflected the state on the server, not the state of the gnus when I previously used it at that location.

How can I fix this?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-05-19  6:27 UTC | newest]