* Draft 1 for a new Gnus FAQ
@ 2003-01-02 20:27 Frank Schmitt
       [not found] ` <y9631ejh.fsf@hschmi22.userfqdn.rz-online.de>
From: Frank Schmitt @ 2003-01-02 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

During the last two weeks I wrote a new FAQ for Gnus which is now in a
state where I'm ready with everything I wanted to include. The FAQ is
hosted in various formats at http://my.gnus.org/FAQ/

I'd appreciate any comments regarding the content of the FAQ, e.g.
-what is missing
-what is explained in an unclear way
-are there any errors or possibilities for optimization in the
 Lisp examples?
etc.

There's a mailinglist for the FAQ, but I'd suggest to discuss this first
draft in this thread. Further on, English isn't my primary language, so
corrections of spelling, grammar etc are welcome, too.

I'll send the FAQ to this group as a FollowUp to this posting.

Many thanks to the team from my.gnus.org and the guys from #mygnus on
irc.my.gnus.org for hosting the FAQ, creating the layout, doing
formatting and markup and other various help.

--
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

[parent not found: <y44ptrb923i.fsf@nestle.ai.mit.edu>]