* Re: Visual cue for where most newly arrived mails went
       [not found] <87elc84hz4.fsf@shakti.homelinux.net>
@ 2002-09-05 19:41 ` Dmitry Astapov
From: Dmitry Astapov @ 2002-09-05 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

 SK> I have many many groups organized under different topics. Many of
 SK> those groups will have mails unread for long periods of time.

 SK> Sometimes, however, I expect mails in one of those groups (with unread
 SK> messages) and would like to quickly know if one of the mails that I
 SK> just fetched with a "g" went into those groups.

See info://gnus/Group+Line+Specification for the description of %m format
character. It will do just what you want.

--
Dmitry Astapov //ADEpt                               E-mail: adept@umc.com.ua
GPG KeyID/fprint: F5D7639D/CA36 E6C4 815D 434D 0498  2B08 7867 4860 F5D7 639D

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-05 19:41 UTC | newest]